Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Summer

We had our first Wednesday with the new youth group tonight. I'm finding that I'm starting to get used to the whole "I'm a youth pastor's wife" idea..... we've got an awesome group of kids with some really great potential. I'm already seeing some leadership potential in several. And they have personality as a group, which is really cool. I'd rather have an energetic group than a bunch of kids that don't talk at all, and these guys and gals are definitely energetic. There's spiritual depth as well, which is great. I'm so excited to see what God is going to do here. I'm praying that this little group will be set on fire for Jesus, and that these folks will be the spark that sets off a revolution for God here in Pipe Creek. There's certainly the potential, and with prayer and passion and willingness, I know the Holy Spirit can and will do it.

No comments: